The Terrace, Plymouth
The Terrace was constructed between 1720 and 1724. It was originally a terrace of five houses with stabling to the rear to house the Commissioner and his four highest ranking officers.
The buildings are constructed from Dunstone rubble with timber floors and roofs. We were appointed to carry out a structural survey of the building in conjunction with Pritchard Architecture who were producing a condition survey of the building.
The survey was followed by the production of a written report and drawings showing the required repair and conservation work.